Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
On-site Security Ltd recognises that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the
community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
The Company Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Focus for partnership:
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will support the development of our external stakeholders through using our facilities for all of our business partners, holding seminars and industry meetings.
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will encourage dialogue with local communities and businesses for mutual benefit.
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards terms and conditions of business.
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will work with local schools, colleges and universities to assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work
- ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will develop Environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning cycle
ON-SITE SECURITY LTD will support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region, particularly our employee chosen charities.