Environmental Policy Statement
On-site Security Ltd recognises that its operations could result in emissions to air and water, as well as contributing to waste and the consumption of natural resources. On Site Security therefore realises the importance of environmental protection. The company has devised an environmental control system and are committed to operating its business responsibly in accordance with environmental regulations and legislations relating to its industry and activities. It is the company’s objective to operate with, and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the company’s aim to carry out all measures reasonably and to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the organisation’s activities.
- Assess and regularly re-assess the organisations environmental objectives and targets.
- Training of employees in environmental issues.
- Minimise the production of waste.
- Minimise material wastage.
- Minimise energy wastage.
- Promote the use of recyclable, sustainable and renewable materials.
- Manage the disposal of waste materials.
- Reduce and / or limit the production of pollutants to water, land, and air.
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the organisation.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
In drafting and reviewing the Environmental Policy all personnel involved ensure that it:
- Is appropriate to the nature, scale, and environmental impacts of its activities.
- Includes a commitment to continual improvement and the prevention of pollution.
- Includes a commitment to comply with the relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and with the other requirements to which the organisation subscribe.
- Provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Is documented, implemented, and maintained and communicated to all employees.
- Is available to interested parties and the public on request.
Care for the environment shall be applied to every aspect of our activity and shall be the responsibility of everyone, in every activity, throughout the company.