Health & Safety Policy
The organisation aim is to ensure reasonable practice in the health, safety, and welfare of our employees while they are at work. This also includes others who may be affected by our undertakings.
To ensure the principles of health & safety are clearly understood throughout On-Site Security Ltd we will be committed to:
- Ensure that there are arrangements in place for the effective planning, development, and reviews of this health & safety policy.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems are developed and maintained for the effective communication of health and safety matters throughout the organisation.
- Protecting all employees by preventing work-related injuries, ill health, disease, or incidents.
- Complying with relevant health & safety laws and regulations, as well as collective agreements on health and safety matters within the organisation.
- Ensuring that employees and their representatives are consulted and encouraged to participate actively in all elements of Health and Safety Management.
- Continually improving the performance of Health and Safety management.
- Providing the necessary information, instruction and training to employees and others, including temporary employees to ensure their competence with respect to health and safety.
- Devoting the necessary resources in the form of finance, equipment, personnel, and time to ensure the health and safety of employees. Expert help will be sought where the necessary skills are not available within the organisation.
- Liaising and working with all necessary people to ensure that adequate arrangements are also in place for ensuring health sad safety of visitors.
We will take all reasonable steps to implement, monitor and maintain safe substances, equipment, working environments and working practices within the organisation. We will continuously improve our Health & Safety Management arrangements to protect employees and others from risks to their health, safety and welfare whilst engaged in work related activities. We recognise that safety is the responsibility of everyone and is not just a function of management. Employees have specific responsibilities to take reasonable care of themselves and others that could be affected by their activities and to co-operate to achieve the standards required.