On Site Security Ltd Is looking for Security Officers In Bristol Bath & Gloucester . We are looking for a professional security guards to protect our clients n premises, assets and personnel. You will need to maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
Security Officer Job Duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains the organisation’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Protect Clients property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- SIA license Security Guard or Door Supervisor
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism